I just got back from a weekend in Vegas, and one of my friends suggested share "what to pack" on my blog. So, this is it.
Coming from San Francisco, it was exciting to get to pull out all my warm summer clothes for the weekend away. My essentials include:
- The tiniest bathing suit that you're comfortable wearing. Because, trust me, ladies will be wearing much smaller ones.
- short shorts/cut-offs - My warm weather go-to.
- A hat (because there will inevitably be a point where you can't be bothered to re-apply said sunscreen)
- A romper! I own one romper (from Forever 21) and the only place I've worn it is vegas. However, as my friends will tell you, I love it! You avoid the risk of over-exposure that you get from short skirts and they are super comfortable.
- Your most comfortable sky high heels I debuted a new pair of color blocked Nine West ones (above) this weekend. I stress the comfortable part because f you're out late, your feet will start aching in even the most comfortable shoes.
- A miniskirt and silky top. Jeans don't fly in vegas clubs. So, if you're not into the romper look (I know I'm in the minority here) either a tiny dress or miniskirt are in order. I like a flowy top (extra points for animal print) and a bright colored skirt.
And, because I didn't think to take any outfit photos of me actually in Vegas, here is me en-route.